4/15/07

Life changes

This unit is about how people change, mostly physically, in terms of their look, given the fact that people change a lot through the years, they get fat, they dye their hair, they go bald, etc. I couldn't reflect that on my homework because I simply haven't changed a bit!!


The picture on the left is from five years ago and the one on the right is a recent one. I haven't changed much physically but I can say I'm in a completely different stage of my life right now. Five years ago I was still in high school and I had no idea what I wanted to be in the future. I didn't know what to study. I wasn't focused on that, though, I just wanted to have as much fun as I could and just enjoy life. Now I guess I am a more serious person, I'm coursing two careers and I try to be a better student each day. I have much more friends now, and I've kept only one from high school.

My future plans are to graduate and have a job, maybe leave the country and work with my sister in Washington, D.C. Anyway, before that I'm planning to visit her soon with the rest of my family, probably in December, when she is supposed to graduate from college. I'm planning to graduate from URBE in two years time, and from LUZ in three years, hopefully.

No comments: