4/16/07

Conclusion

Everything during this course has been exceptional, the teacher, the activities and the lab gave us the opportunity to learn a little bit more English, and I can say personally that this has been one of the few courses of English in which I have actually learned a bit something. I can now write compositions with no problems and my writing has gotten better. My grammar knowledge has also improoved and I expect to continue with this journey of learning this great language of such importance. I liked the classes where we discussed our favorite food and when we talked about the cities of the world, those are the topics I enjoyed the most.
Working on this blog has been a great experience because I think it's kind of cool to have a website just for myself, and this way people from all over the world can get to know me.

No comments: