4/16/07

About me

This was the very first activity that we had to work on at the beggining of the semester. It was great because we talked about ourselves and got to know some of our classmates through the interviews.

My name is Christine but everybody calls me Chrissie (well, at least my family does). I'm from Maracaibo, originally. I'm 18 years old and I study accounting at URBE and Economics at Luz. I live in Maracaibo, in Veritas.
I love music, my family, my friends and my dog.
I hate Chavez, waking up early in the mornings, cruelty to animals and stairs.
My dream is to be a succesful Economist and Accountant.


My best friend's name is Patricia. She's from Maracaibo. She is a student from Law school. She's 19 years old. She lives in San Francisco.
She likes pizza, hamburgers and hanging out with me.
She hates stairs and lies and her dream is to graduate


My boyfriend's name is Francisco. He is from Maracaibo, too. He likes playing soccer and eating, he doesn't like running or going to the beach. He hates fito Paez.

No comments: